Saturday, December 3, 2011

New blog address

Well, it was on the horizon and needed to be done. I hadn't known at the time years ago whe I began using the Prairie Mom name online that there was another lady in Oklahoma using it. I have never had contact with her, but out of respect I have changed my blog name and email. It no longer reflects the Prairie Mom name. The blog is not being changed in any other way. It is still going to contain posts about family and homesteading. For those following my blog through
email, there should be no change. You should still receive it as always.

I realise that there may be a bit of confusion at first. I apologise for that. I am just wanting to prevent trademark or other issues later on. The scope of just how many people have access to my blog is gaining enough ground that I needed to make this change now.

I have been gradually making a few change to the blog that readers may have noticed. First, I no
longer am referring to my children by their names. This is for safety reasons. The second change is that the future posts are going to include more ofthe back to basics information. Many topics from the early years of the blog will be revisited with updated information. I am hoping that the revisiting of the "old ways" of how things were done generations ago will be a welcome pursuit. So much of the knowledge is being lost, but in today's economic situation that information is sorely needed.

Thank you to all who have been following and reading my blog. I never thought it would have such interest as it does. When my beloved husband first encouraged me to start a blog, I didn't think I had anything to say that others would enjoy reading. It humbles me to see just how many actually do read it. My new URL for this blog is http://grannysimplicity.blogspot.com
and you can email me at grannysimplicity@gmail.com.

Blessings,
Paula

4 comments:

  1. I was afraid yesterday when I went for my daily check in that I had lost you. I am glad you are here and I understand about being careful of your little ones that God has given you. I will enjoy your future blogs about old fashion living very much. sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog and am glad to hear about doing things the "old way." Soon I hope to be blogging about passive solar use, as we plan to build an addition to our home with an almost perfect southern orientation. Exciting times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to the information. Glad to see you are still blogging, I was worried last week blogger said the page was no longer available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I lost you too until I went on Reading, glad you are staying around with your Blog & I will post your site on my FB Wall.

    ReplyDelete